RE-C100, RE-F100 : Motor controller for RP-HX/TX
- RE-C100 is the stepper motor controller for RP-HX and RP-TX series.
- Start/stop, rotational direction, and rotational speed of the pump can be controlled.
- The motor drive method is 1/4 or 1/8 micro-step drive method. (switchable)
- Two pumps of RP-HX or RP-TX can be connected. (Two pumps are the same operation.)
- The number of operating pumps can be increased by the series connection of one RE-C100 for master and one or several RE-C100 for slave. (All pumps are same operation.)
- RE-C100 can control start/stop and rotation speed of the pump by pulse signals from an external source.
- RE-F100 is the frequency display which connects to RE-C100.
- Operation of the pump is possible by RE-C100 only. But if you want to adjust rotational speed more, you need to purchase RE-F100.
||RP-HX series and RP-TX series
(Includes AC adapter with input AC100-240V)
||Bipolar constant voltage
||1/4 micro-step or 1/8 micro-step driving
|DC 2.6 V
||W105 x D60 X H51 mm