Programmable motor controller for RP-HX, RP-TX, RP-QⅡB/C and RP-QⅢB/C
- Stepper motor controller for RP-HX, RP-TX, RP-QⅡB/C and RP-QⅢB/C series
- Only one pump can be connected to the RE-C600.
- Various pump operation sequences can be programmed using a PC connected to the RE-C600.
- The pump can be stopped at a specified number of revolutions up to 30 revolutions,
and a fixed discharge volume can be performed at a specified multiple
of the discharge volume per revolution.
(Discharge volume data for one rotation is attached to the pump)
- The program data of the operation sequence can be saved in RE-C600 and the pump can be operated without connecting to the PC.
- Both with and without connector of motor wiring can be used.
||RP-HX series, RP-TX series
||DC5V 1A (AC adapter included)
||Bipolar constant voltage
||1/4 micro-step driving
|RP-QⅡB/QⅡC, RP-QⅢB/QⅢC : 3.0V
|RP-HX, RP-TX : 2.6V
||100 x 100 x 34 mm
||AC adapter (Input : AC100-240V 50/60Hz, Output : DC5V 1A),
USB memory stick (Computer software), USB cable (for PC connection)